An Architectural Masterpiece
• A true architecturally unobstructed open layout
• Expansive structural spans with clean lines (no dropped beams or intermediate columns).
• 19’ ceilings span the stunning grand room. Two-story gas fireplace and spectacular bay/city views.
• 9’ ceilings adorn the rest of the home
• Deck with over-sized sliding glass doors in both living room and dining room.
• Imported solid glass chandeliers in both living room and dining room.
• Spacious pantry features hidden underground wine cellar.
• Office adorned with inspiring bay views features custom built-in cabinets and bookshelves.
• Marble tile powder room on main.
• Wired and structurally prepared for a three-story elevator. Access is available on all floors including garage.
• Soft-close imported frameless kitchen cabinets with marble tile backsplash.
• Oversized kitchen island with stainless steel farmhouse sink and Quartz waterfall countertops.
• 6-burner gas range with custom artistic lattice backdrop.
• Pot filler above range.
• Stainless steel appliances.
• Built-in drawer style microwave oven.
• Laundry room is beautifully finished with imported frame-less cabinets, marble back-splash, Quartz counter tops, SS sink and built-in washer and dryer.
• Fully-finished, insulated garage features electric car charger.
•Wired and plumbed for built-in vacuum system throughout the home.
• Features connection for external generator.
•Connection for future solar panels.
•High efficiency gas furnace and air conditioner.
•On-demand high efficiency water heater.
• Spacious Master Bedroom with vaulted ceiling, private balcony, and breath-taking bay views.
• Master Bathroom features double vanity, separate shower, and imported self-standing tub.
• Walk-in closet with plenty of closet-organizers and a window for natural light.
• Spacious secondary Master Bedroom offers private bathroom, walk-in closet and a window seat with bay windows.
• Third bedroom, with spectacular bay views, has its own private bathroom.
• Bridge-corridor with sweeping views guarded by stainless steel and tempered railing.
• Media room wired for cinema-type entertainment.
• Guest bedroom features its own private bathroom.
• Located in the daylight basement, the 800 sqft. Mother-in-law features sweeping bay and city views and it’s own private entrance.
• One bedroom, one bathroom, living and dining room.
•Kitchen features custom cabinets with marble back splash and quartz counter tops.
• Laundry area with plug-in for washer and dryer.
•Separate electrical panel and water heater.
•Private bay view deck.
• House is anchored into solid rock at approximately 400 Ft. above sea level.
• Extra-comfortable stairs (extended run vs. rise), are easy on the knees.
• Stairs have built-in lighting.
• Minimal maintenance landscaping.